By liz, September 2nd, 2009,in |
Our space is a 1,200+ sq ft New York style loft with weathered hardwood floors, wood ceiling beams and plenty of natural light. A fine art gallery open to the public daily, exhibits are changed bi-monthly. Art exhibits are thematically curated. Please contact gallery staff for upcoming or current exhibit details. Decor features vintage lighting and antique hardware. Two staircases lead up to the loft: one is accessed through the store and a private entrance is conveniently accessed through the back alley. A smaller private room off of the main area can be used for a full bar or DJ set-up. Location includes built-in high performance audio and wireless PA system. A fully functional kitchen includes antique appliances, hardwood kitchen island and stainless steel shelving.
Art Gallery available for evening and weekend rentals.
Film and photography rentals may be available during regular business hours.
Film and Photography Shoots:
Contact Gallery Manager at (323) 939-4403 ext. 6 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Event Rental Inquiries:
Contact our Events Manager, Yvonne, at (310) 895-0904 or via e-mail (email@example.com)
Address: 453 S. La Brea Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Approximately 1,275 square feet, 110 maximum guest capacity
(contact regarding exhibit installations and capacity restrictions)
- Fully functional kitchen including cookware, glass plates, wine glasses
- Private room with potential use for full bar or DJ set-up
- In-house high performance audio with 5.1 Dolby surround sound and wireless PA
- Wireless Internet Connectivity
- Full amenity bathroom
- Free street parking at night / Large pay lot located nearby
Optional Event Services Include:
- Catering / In-House Chef
- DJ’s / Live Musicians
- Entertainers, Magicians, Event Hosts
- Live Painters
- Bartender / Drink Service
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Event Security
The Loft at Liz’s has hosted many memorable events over the years.
Let us make your next party perfect.
- Art Exhibits
- Fashion Shows
- Business Luncheons
- Live Concerts
- Family Reunions
- Photo and Video Shoots
- Casting Calls
- Workshops and Seminars
- Mixers, Meetups & Networking Sessions
- Gaming Nights
- Dance Parties